Bummed only the 15-inch MacBook Pro got a Retina Display?
Well, letâ€™s turn that frown upside down with this bit of news. Word is a 13-inch MacBook Pro with a Retina Display is in the works, and it could actually land in stores by â€“ ready for this â€“ October!
But before you start popping this champagne, we must warn you, when I say word, I actually mean rumor. And as most rumors go, youâ€™ve got to take this bit of news with a grain of salt.
That said, itâ€™s not unlikely a 13-inch MacBook Pro with Reinta Display will be released. In fact, it ranks high on the list of probable things the Apple kitchen will be serving up soon. And October is a likely month too since Apple holds an annual fall event.
So, if everythingâ€™s looks good to go, why the grain of salt reminder?
Because itâ€™s not official, thatâ€™s way. And as history has proven, even if itâ€™s got a 99.9% chance of happening, that remaining 0.1% can still bite you in the butt.
For now, just treat this as a heads up that a 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display is possibly coming.
Nothing more, nothing less.
You must be logged in to post a comment.