Itâ€™s begun. Just days after Samsung start rolling out the much awaited Android 4.1.2 update for the Galaxy S III, itâ€™s now the Galaxy Note 2â€™s turn to get served up the same update.
And true enough, the one comes packed with a couple of nifty treats, including the cool new ink effect to the lockscreen. Hereâ€™s the complete change log as shared by SamMobile:
- New Additions in Notifcation Toggles
- Notification Panel can now be customized
- Brightness Slider in Notification Panel Can Now Be Disabled
- Multi-View Can now be disabled
- Browser Is Smoother Then Before
- Status Bar has been changed from Grey to Black
- Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
- New Ink Effect On Lockscreen
- New Group Cast Application
Again, the lucky blokes over at Poland are first in line for this update, and last I checked, itâ€™s still not available in our little gadget-crazed corner of the globe.
So for now, just treat this as a heads up that itâ€™s begun rolling out and it should be only a matter of time before this update finally arrives for local Note 2 â€˜droids.