Want to take a break from switching and sliding candies in Candy Crush Saga and enjoy some good ol’ fashioned knuckle-bustin’ action-packed game?
If so, here’s the latest one from Gameloft you can sink your gaming teeth into – Dungeon Hunter 4.
Nice, right? And the best part?
Get it here.
Here’s what else Dungeon Hunter 4 has to offer as posted over at the App Store:
Venture forth into the most immersive, accomplished, and addictive chapter of the acclaimed action RPG saga!
REDISCOVER THE THRILL OF DUNGEON CRAWLING
* Progress through an EPIC STORYLINE & stunning environments
* SLASH hundreds of enemies and massive bosses
* LOOT countless items
EXPERIENCE A TRUE RPG
* Choose from 4 character Classes with unique combat styles
* UPGRADE your battle skills
* CUSTOMIZE, craft and charm your gear
* Unveil the mysteries around your warrior
GO FOR MULTIPLAYER ACTION
* Enter COOP arenas for highly intense fights
* Show off your battle skills in the PVP modes!
The Demons, a race thought to have been extinguished eons ago, have returned. You awaken from what seemed like a nightmare to find your kingdom, Valenthia, decimated. Unharmed from the battle, you are mysteriously gifted with tremendous new power and skills. You could be your people’s only remaining hope…
How about Android?
Sorry, Android gamers, your left out in the cold with this one. Dungeon Hunter 4 isn’t available yet at the Google Play store. But don’t worry, it’s coming soon. We just don’t know when soon exactly is. Rest assured, though, we’ll give you the heads up once it does.
You must be logged in to post a comment.