The Samsung Galaxy S III Mini is the Galaxy S III writ small(er): it’s a mite easier to hold and stow than its celebrated big brother, but it still packs quite a wallop.
It’s exclusive to Globe Telecom as of the moment, and you can get one from the good folks at Globe right here…
… or you can join Technoodling’s Short and Sweet Samsung Galaxy S III Mini contest – and stand a chance to win one for yourself!
Yes, you read that right, friends!
All you’ll need to do is follow Technoodling on Twitter if you haven’t already, and then tweet why you think the Galaxy S III mini is a winner, including the entry hashtag #IWantGlobeGalaxyS3Mini. (Hold your horses and scroll down before you do so though!)
Be creative and witty! Impress us! The cleverest, coolest, catchiest tweet will win one lucky person the phone.
Pictures and video aren’t necessary, but you can include a vid or a pic if you like.
Don’t forget the hashtag #IWantGlobeGalaxyS3Mini, it’s our only way to track your participation in the contest!
The formal stuff:
1. Technoodling editors and staff and their relatives up to the third degree of consanguinity and affinity are not eligible to participate in the contest.
2. The contest is open to residents of the Philippines only, mula Aparri hanggang Jolo...
3. Only one tweet per entrant please! It’ll count against you if you post more than one entry.
4. Entries may be posted beginning noon Sunday February 24 2013 – noon today! – until noon Friday March 1 2013.
5. We will announce the winner on Saturday March 2 2013. We will contact the winner via Twitter, so please make sure you check your accounts frequently.
6. The winner will need to collect his or her prize in Metro Manila. Again, we’ll be in touch.
7. Oh, and once again, don’t forget the entry hashtag #IWantGlobeGalaxyS3Mini, so we can keep track of your entries!
Keep it Short and Sweet – and creative and catchy – and who knows, you might just be one of the proud owners of a new Samsung Galaxy S III Mini!
You must be logged in to post a comment.