Yep, Globe’s treating their subscribers to free bus rides across the Metro.
But don’t just head on over to the nearest station to hop onboard the Globe Love Bus, there are a few things you should know first:
- You need to book a seat online via Facebook. A confirmation SMS from 2377 will be sent to your phone, which you will then need to present when availing of your free ride.
- This is only open to Globe subscribers between the age of 14 to 24 years old. But since age verification will be done via Facebok, you can probably get away with this one if you didn’t specify your birth year over on FB.
- There is a schedule of trips. So if you’re in a rush, it’s still best to take the MRT or hail a cab instead of taking the Love Bus.
- This is only available from Mondays to Saturdays
- Included origins/destinations: Trinoma, Megamall, MOA, McKinley Road, Ayala Center, Highway 54
- Destinations will vary depending on where you choose to ride
Good to go?
Then book your seat on the Love Bus here.
Free rides are available up until May 10.
This might not be so much of a techie treat, but a welcome treat, nonetheless.
image via Facebook